TCD 2015 Series (Tier 3)
- Compact engine design leads to reduced installation costs.
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running and service costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The V6 is also available as a flat version for extremely compact installations.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically-optimized components.
- Electronic, solenoid valve-controlled DEUTZ MV-System (pump-line-nozzle) ensures optimum engine performance at low consumption.
- Robust engine design allows worldwide operation, even with high sulphur fuels.