- The TCD 3.6 provides exceptionally high torque, capable of doing the job of a much larger displacement engine.
- Fuel and combustion processes have been optimized to minimize emissions and allow for simple exhaust aftertreatment
- Use of an oxidation catalyst (DOC) enables maintenance-free operation under all applications and ambient conditions.
- For 75hp and greater models, selective catalytic reduction (SCR) is included as standard
- A particulate filter (DPF) is available as an option.
- The engines come with a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) configuration including the option of engine-mounted systems. This simplifies machine integration for the OEM considerably and virtually means a drop-in solution.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 4) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- Low maintenance costs and increased machine availability are achieved through 500 h oil change intervals and a maintenance-free valve train.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end, and additionally up to two PTO drives with a total torque of up to 310 Nm.
- The engines meet the requirements of the Tier 4 56kW with an oxidation catalyst. Additionally for EU Stage IV / US Tier 4 >56kW with SCR. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
Available in Power Pack configuration.
*For specific ratings regarding EAT systems, please consult with DEUTZ application engineering.