DEUTZ D 914 Irrigation Unit
Home » DEUTZ D 914 Irrigation Unit
D 914 Irrigation Unit
3-Cylinder, 4-Cylinder, 5-Cylinder, 6-Cylinder Diesel Engines
EU Stage IIIA/US EPA Tier 3The D 914 Irrigation packages are air-cooled, 3 to 6-cylinder naturally aspirated engines in an inline arrangement.
- General Details
- Technical Data
Base package includes:
- Control panel with gauges and safety shut downs
- NACD inline clutch
- SAE # 3 Housing with 10/11.5” fly wheel
- Murphy L-129 oil sight level
- Oil bath air cleaner
- 12-volt electrical system
- Hand throttle
- Manifold muffler on naturally aspirated engines
- Air-cooled 3 to 6-cylinder naturally aspirated engines in inline arrangement.
- 6-cylinder with turbocharging, charge-air cooled.
- Capacity: 1.1 l/cylinder, modular system with single cylinders.
- The robust engine design allows worldwide operation even with high sulphur fuels.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically optimized components with very smooth running and high durability.
- Highly efficient injection and combustion system ensures optimum engine performance at low consumption.
- Very compact engine design reduces the installation costs.
- Best cold starting properties even under extreme conditions.
- The engines in the power range < 56 kW meets to the US EPA Tier 4 i.
- Air cooled – designed for lower maintenance cost.
- Highly fuel-efficient solution.