914 Series (Tier 3 and 4i)
3 – 6 Cylinder Diesel Engines
40 – 174hp
Tier 3 & 4i
DEUTZ 914 Series engines are 3 to 6-cylinder, naturally aspirated engines. The engine series is purely mechanical, and well known for its robust design and compatibility with high sulfur fuels. Individual cylinder and parts interchangeability within the 914 series reduces inventory and service costs.
- Air-cooled 3 to 6-cylinder naturally aspirated engines, with an inline arrangement.
- 6-cylinder with turbocharging, charge-air cooled.
- Robust design allows worldwide operation, even with high sulfur fuels.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically optimized components, offering smooth operation and high durability.
- Highly efficient injection and combustion system ensures optimum engine performance, with low fuel consumption.
- Very compact design reduces installation costs.
- The engines in the power range <55 kW meets US EPA Tier 4i standards.