D 914 Irrigation Power Units
3 to 6-cylinder naturally aspirated Diesel Engines 43 – 174 hp at 2300 rpm Tier 3 and Tier 4 i D 914 Irrigation Power Units are assembled at DEUTZ Power Center Midwest, in North Kansas City, Missouri. The robust engine design of the D 914 engine allows worldwide operation, even with high sulphur fuels.
- Control panel with gauges and safety shut downs.
- NACD inline clutch.
- SAE #3 Housing with 10/11.5” fly wheel.
- Murphy L-129 oil sight level.
- Oil bath air cleaner.
- 12 volt electrical system.
- Hand throttle.
- Manifold muffler on naturally aspirated engines.
D 914 Engine Features
- Air-cooled 3 tp 6-cylinder naturally aspirated engines in inline arrangement.
- 6-cylinder with turbocharging, charge-air cooled.
- Capacity: 1 l/cylinder, modular system with single cylinders.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically optimized components with very smooth running and high durability.
- Highly efficient injection and combustion system ensures optimum engine performance at low consumption.
- Best cold starting properties even under extreme conditions.