DEUTZ TCD 12.0/13.5 L6 Power Pack
You'll undoubtedly be impressed by the dependable power output, fuel economy, and highly-efficient combustion process of the compact design engine, DEUTZ TCD 12.0 v6. Avoid installation costs and enjoy minimal maintenance with this easy-to-install engine.
Alongside our diesel engine collection, we offer a range of customized options and add-on options. If you have a question about our inventory of engines, their standard applications, common issues, or machine availability, feel free to contact our team for advice and information.
If you're looking for a ready-to-install diesel engine, you'll find an extensive range of DEUTZ diesel engines. You can have your option of engine with varying engine dimensions, power ratings, and fuel efficiency levels; however, you can expect the same excellent item condition for all engine models.
Standard applications include construction, agricultural, and industrial market applications.
- General Details
- Technical Data
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install engine solutions for mobile machinery.
- Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package.
- Not only are DEUTZ Power Packs easy to install, but they also offer the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
- DEUTZ TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 Power Packs are available in ready-to-run, pedestal-mounted and open-configuration packages and are supported by a large range of options and accessories.
- When installed in mobile machinery, these power packs offer features for regulated and unregulated markets with identical performances, cooling system requirements and interfaces. As a result, customers can use the same device design to meet different emission standards.
- The robust design of the TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 is especially suited for the harshest requirements.
- The TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 Power Packs feature a proven and robust water-cooled, 6-cylinder inline diesel engine.
- The TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 Power Packs include a mounted cooling-and-guard package, and the engine can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- These engines meet the requirements of EU Stage V and US EPA Tier 4 with selective catalytic reduction (SCR). A version is also available for export to lower-regulated countries (LRC).
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs offer the renowned performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment. They’re ideal for use in a wide range of equipment, including:
- De-watering pumps
- Wood chippers
- Agricultural machinery
- Oil field pumps
- Construction machinery
- Generating Sets
- Irrigation pumps
- Sewer vacuums and pumps
- Specialty machinery
No matter where you are in the world, DEUTZ customer service is always at hand, ensuring optimal performance and maximum service life for your DEUTZ engines and equipment.
|Engine Type||TCD 12.0 L6||TCD 13.5 L6|
|No. of cylinders||6||6|
|Bore/stroke||mm | in||130/150 | 5.1/5.9||135/157 | 5.3/6.2|
|Displacement||l | cu in||12.0 | 732||13.5 | 824|
|Max. nominal speed||min -1 | rpm||2100||2100|
|Engine Type||TCD 12.0 L6||TCD 13.5 L6|
|Power output as per ISO 14396 1)||kW | hp||404 | 542||454 | 609|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||1700-2100||1700-2100|
|Max. torque||Nm | lb/ft||2505 | 1848||2757 | 2033|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||1200-1400||1100-1500|
|Minimum idling speed||min -1 | rpm||600||600|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A2)||kg| lb||983 | 2167||990 | 2183|
- Power data without deduction of fan power
- Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing
|TCD 12.0 L6 - Open||mm/in||1089/42.9||1859/73.2||2044/80.5|
|TCD 13.5 L6 - Open||mm/in||1089/42.9||1859/73.2||2044/80.5|
|TCD 12.0 L6 - Pedestal||mm/in||1069/42.1||1638/64.5||1998/78.7|
|TCD 13.5 L6 - Pedestal||mm/in||1069/42.1||1638/64.5||1998/78.7|