DEUTZ TCD 2.2 L3 Power Pack
You can minimize your fuel consumption for the lowest emissions thanks to the highly-efficient combustion process of our diesel engine. These compact machines are easy to install. We are a prestigious equipment manufacturer for a reason. Our innovative spirit has led us to revolutionize the diesel engine marketplace and gain a competitive advantage.
If you're looking to reduce maintenance costs by investing in robust engine design, you're in the right place. A DEUTZ engine is the ideal solution. Our models are appropriate for a range of industrial applications and ambient conditions. Compact engine design is combined with optimum engine performance and engine efficiency in our products, and a range of friendly accessories make them extremely adaptable to machine integration, too.
For outstanding performance and top-notch features, customers trust Deutz engine models.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install solutions for multiple off-highway mobile and stationary machinery installation options.
- Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce installation costs and increase the number of suitable applications.
- Not only are they easy to install, but they also offer the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
- DEUTZ TCD 2.2 Power Packs are ready-to-run pedestal versions with our supported range of factory-configurable ratings, options and configurations.
- The Power Pack incorporates a proven and robust, water-cooled, direct-injection, electronically controlled, common-rail, 3-cylinder inline diesel engine. Each unit includes a mounted cooler and guard package, and engines can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- The units meet the requirements of US EPA/CARB, EU Stage V and CN 4 emissions with a selection of standard exhaust aftertreatment variants.
- Tier 4 DOC only
- EU Stage V and CN4 DOC/DPF
- TCD2.2 Power Pack is also suitable for export to less-regulated countries (LRC)
- With DEUTZ world-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven engine designs, TCD2.2 Power Packs offer renowned performance, assured reliability, quiet operation, and the long, productive life associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment, including:
- De-watering pumps
- Wood chippers
- Aircraft ground-support equipment
- Small agricultural machinery
- Construction machinery
- Irrigation pumps
- Trenching equipment
- Scissor lifts
- Sewer vacuums and pumps
No matter where you are in the world, DEUTZ customer service is always at hand, ensuring optimal performance and maximum service life for your DEUTZ engines and equipment.
|Engine Type||TCD 2.2 L3|
|No. of cylinders||3|
|Bore/stroke||mm | in||92/110 | 3.6/4.3|
|Displacement||l | cu in||2.2 |133|
|Max. nominal speed||min -1 | rpm||2200-2600|
|Engine Type||TCD 2.2 L3|
|Power output as per ISO 14396 1)||kW | hp||55.4 | 75|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||2600|
|Max. torque||Nm | lb/ft||280 | 207|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||1600|
|Minimum idling speed||min -1 | rpm||900|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A2)||kg| lb||215 | 474|
- Power data without deduction of fan power
- Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing
|TCD 2.2 L3||A||B||C|
|TCD 2.2 L3||mm/in||621/24.44||1114/43.85||1149/45.23|