DEUTZ TCD 7.8 L6 Power Pack
The compact engine design of the DEUTZ TCD 7.8 belies the scope of delivery it offers. There are also friendly accessories available as add-ons, offering flexibility in machine integration. Standard applications and technical purposes include construction, agricultural, and industrial markets, and these engines can perform under extreme conditions.
Throughout our range of engines, the same excellent quality and max power output is guaranteed. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the reasonable operating costs of our products.
If you're looking for a diesel engine for technical purposes, you'll find a range of power ratings and engine dimensions in our collection. Our objective is to offer optimum engine performance and optimum efficiency with our engine models, reducing installation costs as much as possible as well as running costs through fuel efficiency improvements.
- General Details
- Technical Data
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install engine solutions for mobile machinery. Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package. Not only are they easy to install, but they also offer the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
- The DEUTZ TCD 7.8 Power Pack is in a ready-to-run pedestal mounted package and is supported by a large range of options and accessories.
- The TCD 7.8 Power Pack features a proven and robust, water-cooled, 6-cylinder inline diesel engine with cooled, external exhaust-gas recirculation. The unit includes a mounted cooling-and-guard package, and the engine can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- The engine meets the requirements of the EU Stage IV and US EPA Tier 4 with DVERT® selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and a diesel particulate filter (DPF). This unit already complies with the latest EU Stage V emissions standards. A version is also available for export to lower regulated countries (LRC).
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs offer the renowned performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment. They’re ideal for use in a wide range of equipment, including:
- De-watering pumps
- Wood chippers
- Agricultural machinery
- Oil field pumps
- Construction machinery
- Irrigation pumps
- Sewer vacuums and pumps
- Specialty machinery
No matter where you are in the world, DEUTZ customer service is always at hand, ensuring optimal performance and maximum service life for your DEUTZ engines and equipment.
|Engine Type||TCD 7.8 L6|
|No. of cylinders||6|
|Bore/stroke||mm | in||110/136 | 4.3/ 5.4|
|Displacement||l | cu in||7.8 | 476|
|Max. nominal speed||min -1 | rpm||2200|
|Engine Type||TCD 7.8 L6|
|Power output as per ISO 14396 1)||kW | hp||260 | 348|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||2200|
|Max. torque||Nm | lb/ft||1400 | 1033|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||1450|
|Minimum idling speed||min -1 | rpm||600|
|Specific fuel consumption 2)||g/kWh | lb/hph||192 | 0.32|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A2)||kg| lb||725 | 1598|
- Power data without deduction of fan power.
- Best point consumption refers to diesel with a density of 0.835 kg/dm3 at 15°C.
- Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing.
The data on this data sheet are for information purposes only and are not binding values. The data in the quotation is definitive.
|Pedestal Power Pack||A||B||C|
|TCD 7.8 ATS||mm/in||637.8/25.11||975/38.38||900.9/35.46|