DEUTZ D1.2 L3 Power Pack
These simple, cost-effective, mechanical engines offer compact engine design and unrivaled power output. With improved fuel efficiency, you can reduce your fuel consumption and still enjoy engine power. Our product range and cutting-edge technology have made DEUTZ a leader in the American market.
DEUTZ diesel engines have a wide range of industrial applications including agricultural machinery. Our range of engines offers high-quality power solutions with robust engine design. Efficiently power machines off-highway with these affordable engines and enjoy a reduced installation cost.
- General Details
- Technical Data
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install solutions for off-highway mobile and stationary machinery.
- Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- Not only are they easy to install, but they also offer the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
- The DEUTZ D1.2 Power Pack is in a ready-to-run, pedestal-mounted package and is supported by a large range of options and accessories.
- The DEUTZ D1.2 Power Pack features a proven and robust, water-cooled, indirect injection 3-cylinder inline diesel engine. Each unit includes a mounted cooler and guard package, and engines can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- The engines meet the requirements of the US EPA/CARB Tier 4 and EU Stage V emissions standard without exhaust aftertreatment.
- The D1.2 Power Pack is also suitable for export to lower regulated countries (LRC).
- These compact, rugged engines are suitable for use in a wide range of applications while offering the renowned performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment:
- De-watering pumps
- Wood chippers
- Small agricultural machinery
- Walk-behind and small construction machinery
- Irrigation pumps
- Trenching equipment
- Scissor lifts
- Sewer vacuums and pumps
- Specialty machinery
No matter where you are in the world, DEUTZ customer service is always at hand, ensuring optimal performance and maximum service life for your DEUTZ engines and equipment.
|Engine Type||D 1.2 L3|
|No. of cylinders||6|
|Bore/stroke||mm | in||78/82 | 3.07/ 3.23|
|Displacement||l | cu in||1.18 | 72.01|
|Max. nominal speed||min -1 | rpm||2800|
|Engine Type||TCD 2.2 L3|
|Power output as per ISO 14396 1)||kW | hp||17.9 | 24|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||2800|
|Max. torque||Nm | lb/ft||65 | 48|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||2200|
|Minimum idling speed||min -1 | rpm||1000|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A 2)||kg| lb||120 | 264|
- Power data without deduction of fan power.
- Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing.
|PEDESTAL POWER PACK||A||B||C|