DEUTZ TD 2.9 L4 Power Pack
You'll undoubtedly be impressed by the dependable power output and highly-efficient combustion process of the compact engine design of the TD 2.9 L4 power pack engine.
Alongside our diesel engine collection, we offer a range of friendly accessories as well as DEUTZ parts. If you have a question about our range or machine availability, feel free to contact our customer friendly team for advice and information.
Looking for a ready-to-install diesel engine? At DEUTZ, we offer a range of engine types so you can have your option of engine with varying fuel consumption and load consumption levels; however, you can expect the same excellent item condition for all.
Standard diesel engine applications include construction, agricultural, and industrial purposes.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are available in ready-to-install packages for mobile machinery. Each unit includes a cooling package and mounted exhaust after-treatment. Engines can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- All DEUTZ Power Packs are designed, fully tested, and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package. These complete “drop in,” ready-to-run packages offer the same performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment.
- Power Packs are very compact and have been designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets. Each offers easy installation along with the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs.
- Power Packs are available in three different versions: Pedestal, Open Skid and Closed Skid. Each version is supported with a large range of options and accessories. Both the Open Skid and Closed Skid Power Packs are free-standing.
- Power Packs feature the latest technology, including water-cooled, 4-cylinder, inline diesel engines with cooled, external- exhaust-gas recirculation. Available in normally aspirated or turbocharging units.
- Both normally aspirated and turbocharged 2.9 Power Pack units in all configurations comply with EPA Tier 4 Final. Normally aspirated Power Packs range from 40 to 50hp (30 to 36.4 kW); turbocharged models range from 50 to 75hp (36.4-55.4 kW).
- DPF Stage V version only available on TD 2.9.
- Use of DVERT® oxidation catalyst (DOC) and diesel particulate filter (DPF) for EU Stage V enables maintenance-free operation under all applications and ambient conditions. The DOC and DPF are modular exhaust after-treatment systems (EAT) and come pre-mounted to the engine, maintaining a compact design.
- DEUTZ Power Packs come with a complete factory-supplied warranty.
|Engine Type||D 2.9 L4||TD 2.9 L4|
|No. of cylinders||4||4|
|Bore/stroke||mm | in||92/110 | 3.6/4.3||92/110 | 3.6/4.3|
|Displacement||l | cu in||2.9 |177||2.9 | 177|
|Max. nominal speed||min -1 | rpm||2600||2600|
|Engine Type||D 2.9 L4||TD 2.9 L4|
|Power output as per ISO 14396 1)||kW | hp||36.4 | 50||55.4 | 75|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||2600||2600|
|Max. torque||Nm | lb/ft||147 | 108||260 | 192|
|at speed||min -1 | rpm||1600||1600 - 1800|
|Minimum idling speed||min -1 | rpm||900||900|
|Specifc fuel consumption 2)||g/kWh | lb/hph||230 | 0.38||225 | 0.37|
|Engine Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A 3)||kg| lb||220 | 485||237 | 522|
- Power data without deduction of fan power.
- Best point consumption refers to diesel with a density of 0.835 kg/dm3 at 15°C.
- Without starter/alternator, cooler and fuids but with fywheel and fywheel housing.
The data on this data sheet are for information purposes only and are not binding values. The data in the quotation is defnitive.
|BOM||A (height) mm||A (height) in||B front width) mm||B front width) in||C (side width) mm||C (side width) in|