DEUTZ G2.2 and G2.9 Natural Gas Engine
Home » DEUTZ G2.2 and G2.9 Natural Gas Engine
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications, based on the proven TCD 2.9 series.
- Same footprint and major installation interfaces as the TCD 2.9 / 2.9 diesel engines, for ease of installation in diesel and gas powered machines.
- Full electronic controlled LPG gas system, stoichiometric combustion, closed loop control, and knocking sensors to ensure lowest emissions and best performance at the same time.
- Up to 1000 hour oil change intervals, maintenance-free valve train and optionally service-friendly multi-V belt drive result in low maintenance cost.
- 100% power takeoff at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.
|Engine type||G2.2 L3||G 2.9 L4|
|No. of cylinders||3||4|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||92/110 | 3.6/4.3||92/110 | 3.6/4.3|
|Displacement (l | cu in)||2,19 | 133||2,92 | 177|
|Max. nominal speed (min-1 | rpm)||2200-2800||2200-2800|
|Power output as per ISO 143961) (kW | hp)||42 | 57||54 | 72|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2800||2800|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||160 | 118||215 | 159|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1300-1600||1400-1600|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||900||900|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A2) (kg | lb)||200 | 441||220 | 485|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power.|
|2)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel housing.|