DEUTZ G2.2 and G2.9 Natural Gas Engine
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications, based on the proven TCD 2.9 series.
- Same footprint and major installation interfaces as the TCD 2.9 / 2.9 diesel engines, for ease of installation in diesel and gas powered machines.
- Full electronic controlled LPG gas system, stoichiometric combustion, closed loop control, and knocking sensors to ensure lowest emissions and best performance at the same time.
- Up to 1000 hour oil change intervals, maintenance-free valve train and optionally service-friendly multi-V belt drive result in low maintenance cost.
- 100% power takeoff at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.