DEUTZ TCD 2012 Series (Tier 3) Diesel Engine
Home » DEUTZ TCD 2012 Series (Tier 3) Diesel Engine
4 or 6 Cylinder Diesel Engines
100 – 268hp
DEUTZ TCD 2012 diesel engines are liquid-cooled 4- and 6-cylinder in-line models. They feature a compact design, as well as a high power-to-volume-ratio.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- High-pressure fuel injection up to 1600 bar.
- Electronic engine governor with diagnostic facilities and CAN-bus optional.
- Three separate mounting options for gear-driven hydraulic pumps.
- Easily accessible service points, located on one engine side.
- Fast and powerful response to changing operating duties, dynamic power development.
- High-operating economy thanks to low fuel consumption, long oil change intervals and low-maintenance requirement.
|Engine type||TD 2012 L45)||TCD 2012 L43)||TCD 2012 L4||TCD 2012 L6|
|No. of cylinders||4||4||4||6|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||101/126|4.0/5.0||101/126|4.0/5.0||101/126|4.0/5.0||101/126|4.0/5.0|
|Capacity (l | cu in)||4.04 |247||4.04 |247||4.04 |247||6.06 |370|
|Nominal speeds (min-1 | rpm)||2000 - 2300||2000 - 2400||2000 - 2400||2000 - 2400|
|Power output as per ISO 143961) (kW | hp)||66 |88.5||88 |118||103 |138||155 |208|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2300||2400||2400||2400|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||350 |258||420 |310||520 |384||810 4)|597|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1600||1600||1600||1600|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||900||900||650||650|
|Specific fuel consumption2) (g/kWh | lb/hph)||237|0.39||216|0.355||204|0.335||208|0.342|
|Weightas per DIN 70020 Part 7A2) (kg | lb)||400 |882||400 |882||400 |882||510 |1124|
|1)Capacity data without deduction of fan capacity|
|2)Best full load consumption refers to diesel with a density of 0.835 kg/dm3 at 15°C | 6.96 lb/US gallon at 60°F|
|3)Without starter/dynamo, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing|
|4)850 Nm | 627 lb-ft with switched internal EGR (exhaust gas return)|
|5)Mechanical injection system|
|The data on this data sheet are for information purposes only and are not binding values. The data in the quotation is definitive.|