DEUTZ TCD 2015 Series (Tier 3) Diesel Engine
6 or 8-Cylinder Diesel Engines
340 – 670hp
DEUTZ TCD 2015 engines are water-cooled V6 and V8 engines with turbocharging, charge air cooling and four-valve technology.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Compact engine design leads to reduced installation costs.
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running and service costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The V6 is also available as a flat version for extremely compact installations.
- Low noise emissions due to acoustically-optimized components.
- Electronic, solenoid valve-controlled DEUTZ MV-System (pump-line-nozzle) ensures optimum engine performance at low consumption.
- Robust engine design allows worldwide operation, even with high sulphur fuels.
|Engine type||TCD 2015 V06||TCD 2015 V08|
|No. of cylinders||6||8|
|Bore/stroke||mm | in||132/145|5.2/5.7||132/145|5.2/5.7|
|Capacity||l | cu in||11.9 |726||15.9 |970|
|Max. Nominal speed||min-1 | rpm||1800 - 2100||1800 - 2100|
|Power output as per ISO 143961)||kW | hp||360 |483||500 |670|
|at speed||min-1 | rpm||1900 / 2100||1900 / 2100|
|Max. torque||Nm | lb/ft||2080 |1534||2890 |2132|
|at speed||min-1 | rpm||1300||1400|
|Minimum idling speed||min-1 | rpm||600||600|
|Specific fuel consumption2)||g/kWh | lb/hph||202|0.332||207|0.34|
|Weightas per DIN 70020 Part 7A3)||kg | lb||1020 |2249||1245 |2745|
|1)Capacity data without deduction of fan capacity|
|2)Best full load consumption refers to diesel with a density of 0.835 kg/dm3 at 15°C | 6.96 lb/US gallon at 60°F.|
|3)Without starter/dynamo, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing.|
|The data on this data sheet are for information purposes only and are not binding values. The data in the quotation is definitive.|