DEUTZ TCG 2015 Series Natural Gas Engine
6 or 8-Cylinder Natural Gas Engines
220 – 322hp
DEUTZ TCG 2015 engines are water-cooled 90° V6 and V8 engines. They are turbocharged with charge air cooling, and offer a 24V electric starter with charging alternator.
Category: DEUTZ Natural Gas EnginesContact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Fully-assembled and wired ignition system
- Solid-state engine controller
- Programmable speed controller
- Engine-mounted dry-type air cleaner and turbocharger
- Wet exhaust manifold for combined heat and power (CHP) applications
- Engine gas train includes shut off valve, pressure regulator, fuel trim valve, Venturi mixer and throttle
- SAE 1 flywheel housing
- SAE 1 4” flywheel
- Engine-mounted control panel with safety shutdowns for low oil pressure & high engine temperature
- Flexible engine mounts, secured to a wooden transport frame for ease of installation
- Single cooling circuit: water-to-air charge air cooling enables one water radiator to cool the entire engine.
- Water-cooled exhaust manifolds and turbocharger provide Combined Heat and Power (CHP) capability.
- Compact engine design allows reduced space requirements for lower installation costs.
- Individual cylinder heads facilitate quick and cost-efficient repairs.
- Wet cylinder liners: easy overhaul ensures extended life cycle and lowered operating costs
- Gear-driven fan hub eliminates fan belt requirement for lower life cycle cost
- Flexible cooling options include Water-To-Air Radiator (Heat Exchanger) or Water-To-Water Heat Exchanger
- Common turbocharger and charge air cooler for V6 and V8 models
|General Data||TCG 2015 V6||TCG 2015 V8|
|No. of cylinders||6||8|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged with charge air cooler||Turbocharged with charge air cooler|
|Total Displacement||litre I in3||11.9 I 726.5||11.9 I 726.5|
|Weight, dry||lb I kg||2194 I 995||2,844 I 1,290|
|Maximum output2)||hp | kW||241 I 180||322 I 240|
|At engine spreed||rpm||1800||1800|
|Low idle speed||rpm||800||800|
|Peak torque at 1,500 rpm||NM | lb-ft||1043 I 769.2||1400 I 1,032.4|
|Fuel consumption||kWh | kWH||2.91||2.91|
|Fuel consumption||btu | BHPH||7401||7586|
|Fuel Type||Dry natural gas, minimum methane number >70%||Dry natural gas, minimum methane number >70%|
|1)Certified according to EPA for Natural Gas (SI-Engines) for stationary use|
|2)Gross power, continuous|