DEUTZ D1.2 Diesel Engine
Home » DEUTZ D1.2 Diesel Engine
3-Cylinder, 1.18 Liter Diesel Engine
15 – 24hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ D1.2 is a water-cooled 3-cylinder inline diesel engine with cooled, external exhaust gas recirculation. It is available with and without turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
Available in Power Pack configuration.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Newly released 3-cylinder water-cooled, indirect injection diesel engine below 25hp.
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications.
- Certified for EPA Tier 4 and EU Stage V emission without the requirement of exhaust aftertreatment.
- The highly-efficient combustion process ensures optimum engine performance, low noise and competitive fuel consumption.
- Up to 250h oil change intervals, offering low maintenance costs and increased machine uptime.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end, and additional side PTO drive for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.
- The D1.2 will be available in pedestal power pack configuration with mounted cooling kit and SAE #5 housing.
Available in Power Pack configuration.
|Engine type||D1.2 L3|
|No. of cylinders||3|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||78/82 | 3.07/3.23|
|Displacement (l | cu in)||1.18 | 72.01|
|Max. nominal speed (min-1 | rpm)||2200-2600|
|Power output as per ISO 143961) (kW | hp)||17.9 | 24.0|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2600|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||73.2 | 54|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1800|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||1000|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A2) (kg | lb)||120 | 264|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power.|
|2)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel housing.|