DEUTZ D1.2 Diesel Engine
3-Cylinder, 1.18 Liter Diesel Engine
15 – 24hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ D1.2 is a water-cooled 3-cylinder inline diesel engine with cooled, external exhaust gas recirculation. It is available with and without turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Newly released 3-cylinder water-cooled, indirect injection diesel engine below 25hp.
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications.
- Certified for EPA Tier 4 and EU Stage V emission without the requirement of exhaust aftertreatment.
- The highly-efficient combustion process ensures optimum engine performance, low noise and competitive fuel consumption.
- Up to 250h oil change intervals, offering low maintenance costs and increased machine uptime.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end, and additional side PTO drive for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.
- The D1.2 will be available in pedestal power pack configuration with mounted cooling kit and SAE #5 housing.
Available in Power Pack configuration.
|Engine type||D1.2 L3|
|No. of cylinders||3|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||78/82 | 3.07/3.23|
|Displacement (l | cu in)||1.18 | 72.01|
|Max. nominal speed (min-1 | rpm)||2200-2600|
|Power output as per ISO 143961) (kW | hp)||17.9 | 24.0|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2600|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||65 | 48|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1800|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||1000|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A2) (kg | lb)||120 | 264|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power.|
|2)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel housing.|
|D 1.2 L3||mm | in||500 | 19.7||416 | 16.4||647 | 25.5|