DEUTZ TCD 2.2 Diesel Engine
3-Cylinder, 2.2 Liter Diesel Engine
30 – 75hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ TCD 2.2 is a water-cooled 3-cylinder inline diesel engine with cooled, external exhaust gas recirculation. It is available with and without turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications based on the highly successful TC 2.9 engine.
- Extremely compact diesel engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- Similar footprint and major installation interfaces as the TCD 2.9 and G 2.2/2.9 LPG engines for ease of installation in diesel and gas powered machines.
- Up to 1000 hour oil change intervals, maintenance-free valve train and optionally service-friendly multi-V belt drive result in low maintenance costs.
- The diesel engine comes with a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) configuration, including the option of engine mounted systems. This provides a simple drop-in solution.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.
Available in Power Pack configuration.
|Engine type||D 2.2 L3||TD 2.2 L3||TCD 2.2 L3|
|No. of cylinders||3||3||3|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||92/110 | 3,6/4,3||92/110 | 3,6/4,3||92/110 | 3,6/4,3|
|Displacement (l | cu in)||2,2 | 133||2,2 | 133||2,2 | 133|
|Max. nominal speed (min-1 | rpm)||2200-2600||2200-2600||2200-2600|
|Power output as per ISO 149361) (kW | hp)||18 | 25||44,5 | 60||55,4 | 75|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2600||2600||2600|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||125| 92||205| 151||280 | 207|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1600||1600||1600|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||900||900||900|
|Weightas per DIN 70020 Part 7A2) (kg | lb)||200 | 441||215 | 474||215 | 474|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power|
|2)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing|
|Engine Type||A||B||C||D - DOC (Tier 4)||L - DOC (Tier 4)||D - DPF (Stage V)||L - DPF (Stage V)||DOC - (DVERT® EAT)||DPF - (DVERT® EAT)|
|D 2.2||mm | in||576 | 22.7||550 | 21.7||725 | 28.5||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|TD 2.2||mm | in||576 | 22.7||550 | 21.7||725 | 28.5||199 | 7.8||400 | 15.7||199 | 7.8||613 | 24.1||■||●|
|TCD 2.2||mm | in||576 | 22.7||550 | 21.8||725 | 28.7||199 | 7.8||400 | 15.7||199 | 7.8||613 | 24.1||■||●|
■ Standard for Stage V / Tier 4
● Standard for Stage V
For EU Step IV / EPA Tier 4 or standard for EU Step V. The DVERT® oxidation catalyst (DOC) does not satisfy the regulations of certain markets that have specified additional limit values for the number of particles (e.g. Switzerland).
DEUTZ offers the DVERT® wallflow particulate filter as an option for these markets.
All connection variants are available either in 0° or 90° positions for inlet and outlet flanges.
Note: The engine dimensions and weights vary depending on the scope of delivery.
For more information please contact the DEUTZ AG or the responsible sales partner.