DEUTZ TCD 2.2 Diesel Engine
3-Cylinder, 2.2 Liter Diesel Engine
30 – 75hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ TCD 2.2 is a water-cooled 3-cylinder inline engine with cooled, external exhaust gas recirculation. It is available with and without turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
Available in Power Pack configuration.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications based on the highly successful TC 2.9 engine.
- Extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- Similar footprint and major installation interfaces as the TCD 2.9 and G 2.2/2.9 LPG engines for ease of installation in diesel and gas powered machines.
- Up to 1000 hour oil change intervals, maintenance-free valve train and optionally service-friendly multi-V belt drive result in low maintenance costs.
- The engine comes with a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) configuration, including the option of engine mounted systems. This provides a simple drop-in solution.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.
Available in Power Pack configuration.