DEUTZ TCD 2.2 Diesel Engine
Home » DEUTZ TCD 2.2 Diesel Engine
3-Cylinder, 2.2 Liter Diesel Engine
30 – 75hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ TCD 2.2 is a water-cooled 3-cylinder inline diesel engine with cooled, external exhaust gas recirculation. It is available with and without turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
Available in Power Pack configuration.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications based on the highly successful TC 2.9 engine.
- Extremely compact diesel engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- Similar footprint and major installation interfaces as the TCD 2.9 and G 2.2/2.9 LPG engines for ease of installation in diesel and gas powered machines.
- Up to 1000 hour oil change intervals, maintenance-free valve train and optionally service-friendly multi-V belt drive result in low maintenance costs.
- The diesel engine comes with a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) configuration, including the option of engine mounted systems. This provides a simple drop-in solution.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.
Available in Power Pack configuration.
|Engine type||D 2.2 L3||TD 2.2 L3||TCD 2.2 L3|
|No. of cylinders||3||3||3|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||92/110 | 3,6/4,3||92/110 | 3,6/4,3||92/110 | 3,6/4,3|
|Displacement (l | cu in)||2,2 | 133||2,2 | 133||2,2 | 133|
|Max. nominal speed (min-1 | rpm)||2200-2600||2200-2600||2200-2600|
|Power output as per ISO 149361) (kW | hp)||18 | 25||44,5 | 60||55,4 | 75|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2600||2600||2600|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||125| 92||205| 151||280 | 207|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1600||1600||1600|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||900||900||900|
|Weightas per DIN 70020 Part 7A2) (kg | lb)||200 | 441||215 | 474||215 | 474|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power|
|2)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing|