DEUTZ TCD 2013 Series (Tier 3) Diesel Engine
4 or 6 Cylinder Diesel Engines
100 – 268hp
DEUTZ TCD 2013 diesel engines are water-cooled 4 and 6-cylinder inline diesel engines with turbocharging and charge air cooling.
Categories: DEUTZ 4-Cylinder Engines For Sale & Support, DEUTZ Diesel Engines, Previous Generations of DEUTZ EnginesContact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- The powerful DEUTZ Common-Rail (DCR) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 3) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum diesel engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The 4-cylinder model is also available with a mechanical injection system.
- Low noise emissions due to the use of highly durable acoustically-optimized components.
- Reduced installation cost due to compact design and three PTO drive possibilities integrated into the gear drive.
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running and service costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The robust engine design allows worldwide operation even with high sulphur fuels.
|Engine type||TCD 2013 L4 2V||TCD 2013 L4 2V||TCD 2013 L6 2V||TCD 2013 L6 4V|
|No. of cylinders||4||4||6||6|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||108/130|4.3/5.1||108/130|4.3/5.1||108/130|4.3/5.1||108/130|4.3/5.1|
|Capacity (l | cu in)||4.8 |292.9||4.8 |292.9||7.2 |439.4||7.2 |439.4|
|Nominal speeds (min-1 | rpm)||2100-2300||2000-2300||1800-2300||2200|
|Power output as per ISO 143961) (kW | hp)||104 |140||129 |173||200 |268||243 |325.9|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2200||2300||2300||2100|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||565 |416.7||670 |494.2||1050 4)|774.4||1310 |966.2|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1600||1600||1500||1450|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||900||650||650||800|
|Specific fuel consumption2) (g/kWh | lb/hph)||218|0.358||208|0.342||205|0.337||204|0.335|
|Weightas per DIN 70020 Part 7A3) (kg | lb)||500 |1102||500 |1102||610 |1345||660 |1455|
|1)Capacity data without deduction of fan capacity|
|2)Best full load consumption refers to diesel with a density of 0.835 kg/dm3 at 15°C | 6.96 lb/US gallon at 60°F|
|3)Without starter/dynamo, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing|
|4)1100 Nm | 811.3 lb-ft with switched internal EGR (exhaust gas return)|
|5)Mechanical injection system|
|The data on this data sheet are for information purposes only and are not binding values. The data in the quotation is definitive.|