TCD 2013 Series (Tier 3)
- The powerful DEUTZ Common-Rail (DCR) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 3) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The 4-cylinder model is also available with a mechanical injection system.
- Low noise emissions due to the use of highly durable acoustically-optimized components.
- Reduced installation cost due to compact design and three PTO drive possibilities integrated into the gear drive.
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running and service costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The robust engine design allows worldwide operation even with high sulphur fuels.