DEUTZ TCD 4.1 and TCD 6.1 Diesel Engine
Home » DEUTZ TCD 4.1 and TCD 6.1 Diesel Engine
4-Cylinder, 4 Liter & 6-Cylinder, 6 Liter Diesel Engines
108 – 241hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ TCD 4.1 and DEUTZ TCD 6.1 are water-cooled 4 or 6-cylinder inline diesel engines with turbocharging, charge air cooling and cooled external exhaust gas re-circulation.
Available in Power Pack configuration.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- The TCD 4.1 serves as a newer, state-of-the-art version of the DEUTZ 2012 engine.
- The unique exhaust aftertreatment system regenerates without downtime
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are adapted to an optimum efficiency of the total system and therefore ensure minimum fuel and total running costs.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission legislation.
- The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail (DCR) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 4) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum diesel engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- Long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end, and additionally up to three PTO drives with a total torque of up to 315 Nm.
- The diesel engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IIIB and US EPA Tier 4 interim with a particulate filter (DPF). Additionally for EU Stage IV / US Tier 4 with SCR. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
Available in Power Pack configuration.
|Engine type||TCD 4.1 L4||TCD 6.1 L6|
|No. of cylinders||4||6|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||101/126 | 4.0/5.0||101/126 | 4.0/5.0|
|Displacement (l | cu in)||4.1 | 250||6.1 | 370|
|Max. nominal speed (min-1 | rpm)||2300||2300|
|Power output as per ISO 143961) (kW | hp)||115 | 154||180 | 241|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||2300||2300|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||610 | 450||1000 | 738|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1600||1450|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||800||600|
|Specific fuel consumption2) (g/kWh | lb/hph)||208 | 0.34||200 | 0.33|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A3) (kg | lb)||400 | 882||620 | 1367|
|* Based on the proposal by the EU Commission COM (2014) 581 final from 25.09.2014|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power|
|2)Best point consumption refers to diesel with a density of 0.835 kg/dm3 at 15°C.|
|3)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing|
*For specific ratings regarding EAT systems, please consult with DEUTZ application engineering.