DEUTZ TCD 4.1 and TCD 6.1 Diesel Engine
4-Cylinder, 4 Liter & 6-Cylinder, 6 Liter Diesel Engines
108 – 241hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ TCD 4.1 and DEUTZ TCD 6.1 are water-cooled 4 or 6-cylinder inline engines with turbocharging, charge air cooling and cooled external exhaust gas re-circulation.
Available in Power Pack configuration.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- The TCD 4.1 serves as a newer, state-of-the-art version of the DEUTZ 2012 engine.
- The unique exhaust aftertreatment system regenerates without downtime
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are adapted to an optimum efficiency of the total system and therefore ensure minimum fuel and total running costs.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission legislation.
- The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail (DCR) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 4) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- Long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end, and additionally up to three PTO drives with a total torque of up to 315 Nm.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IIIB and US EPA Tier 4 interim with a particulate filter (DPF). Additionally for EU Stage IV / US Tier 4 with SCR. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
Available in Power Pack configuration.
|Engine type||TCD 4.1 L4||TCD 6.1 L6|
|No. of cylinders||4||6|
|Bore/stroke||mm | in||101/126 | 4.0/5.0||101/126 | 4.0/5.0|
|Displacement||l | cu in||4.1 | 250||6.1 | 370|
|Max. nominal speed||min-1 | rpm||2300||2300|
|Power output as per ISO 143961)||kW | hp||115 | 154||180 | 241|
|at speed||min-1 | rpm||2300||2300|
|Max. torque||Nm | lb/ft||610 | 450||1000 | 738|
|at speed||min-1 | rpm||1600||1450|
|Minimum idling speed||min-1 | rpm||800||600|
|Specific fuel consumption2)||g/kWh | lb/hph||208 | 0.34||200 | 0.33|
|Weight as per DIN 70020 Part 7A3)||kg | lb||400 | 882||620 | 1367|
|* Based on the proposal by the EU Commission COM (2014) 581 final from 25.09.2014|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power|
|2)Best point consumption refers to diesel with a density of 0.835 kg/dm3 at 15°C.|
|3)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing|
*For specific ratings regarding EAT systems, please consult with DEUTZ application engineering.