DEUTZ TCD 9.0, TCD 12.0, & TCD 13.5 Diesel Engine
4-Cylinder, 9 Liter & 6-Cylinder, 12 and 13.5 Liter Diesel Engines
402 – 603hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ TCD 9.0 , DEUTZ TCD 12.0 and DEUTZ TCD 13.5 are water-cooled 4 or 6-cylinder inline engines with turbocharging, charge air cooling and cooled external exhaust gas re-circulation.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Water-cooled 4- and 6-cylinder inline engines with turbocharging and with charge air cooling.
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are optimised for highest total system efficiency and thus ensure lowest consumption and total operating cost.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws. The size and design of the engines will remain identical in the change to US Tier 4 and EU Stage V due to a protected technology. No changes to the customer‘s device. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- In terms of aftertreatment, for higher regulated markets, the engines are expected to have no EGR and meet Stage V emissions regulations with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) + SCR with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and SCR packaged in a single unit. For U.S. Tier 4, and CN IV, the engines will have SCR only. For lower regulated markets the engines will meet the requirements with just EGR and no aftertreatment.
- Long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running cost and increase the availability of the machinery.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
|Engine type||TCD 9.0 L4||TCD 12.0 L6||TCD 13.5 L6|
|No. of cylinders||4||6||6|
|Bore/stroke (mm | in)||135/157| 5.3/6.2||130/150| 5.1/5.9||135/157| 5.3/6.2|
|Displacement (l | cu in)||9.0 | 550||12.0 | 732||13.5 | 824|
|Max. nominal speed (min-1 | rpm)||2100||2100||2100|
|Power output as per ISO 92491) (kW | hp)||303 | 406||403 | 540||453 | 608|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1200 - 1700||1200 - 1400||1100 - 1500|
|Max. torque (Nm | lb/ft)||1710 | 1261||2505 | 1848||2757 | 2033|
|at speed (min-1 | rpm)||1200||1200||1350|
|Minimum idling speed (min-1 | rpm)||800||600||600|
|Weightas per DIN 70020 Part 7A2) (kg | lb)||808 | 1781||983 | 2167||990 | 2183|
|1)Power data without deduction of fan power|
|2)Without starter/alternator, cooler and fluids but with flywheel and flywheel housing|