DEUTZ TCD 2.9 Diesel Engine
2.9 Liter Diesel Engine
40 – 75hp
Tier 4 Final
The DEUTZ TCD 2.9 is a water-cooled 4-cylinder inline engine with cooled, external exhaust gas re-circulation. It is available with and without turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
Available in Power Pack configuration.Contact Us
- General Details
- Technical Data
- Torque Curves
- Fuel and combustion processes have been optimized to minimize emissions and allow for simple exhaust aftertreatment
- The TCD 2.9 provides high torque in a compact size, capable of doing the job of a much larger displacement engine
- Use of an oxidation catalyst (DOC) enables maintenance-free operation under all applications and ambient conditions. A particulate filter (DPF) is available as an option.
- The engines come with a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) configuration including the option of engine-mounted systems. This simplifies machine integration for the OEM considerably and virtually means a drop-in solution.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and highly-efficient combustion process with cooled external exhaust gas recirculation ensure optimum engine performance.
- Low maintenance costs and increased machine availability are the result of 500 h oil change intervals and a maintenance-free valve train.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of up to two hydraulic pumps.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IIIB and US EPA Tier 4 with an oxidation catalyst. A variant without EAT is available as an option for EU
Available in Power Pack configuration.